Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Misadventures of Suketu--August pune trip!!!!


This should have come earlier but I was a bit busy... nd others are a lot busy :)

So 1st and foremost...when u go to Pune..don't forget to visit saket ke uncle ki dukaan.. I am enclosing a pic for u...u will also get a 20% discount if u take Saket's name.. 40% if u have his foto with urself also in it and 60% if saket goes with you.. That is the limit..we want his uncle to make some profits!!

2nd.. If you go for a tour of Osho Ashram with Saket.. Only two people will be allowed to take the tour.. but if you go without him.. any number of people can take the tour :)

3rd.. Saket was highly impressed by the acting of Killer Drama in the movie Rock On.

4th.. I can't tell this one in a public forum...

5th... bahut ho gaya saket ka... Devi's turn... Guys..during the whole 2 days at Pune ,Devi didn't drive his bike once... He has paid 1500 in fine and one time went to an atm with the cop to pay d fine...

Bhai Saket.. b4 u have to write something to make me apologize.. I do it myself.. I am really sorry to post the funny moments we shared in Pune!!!

Some serious news... Amit cleared his confirmation test on tuesday!! congrats dude!!

8 comments:

rohit said...

Awesome yaaar....will definitely wait for saket's comments...

and yes people...i will keep all of u updated on the misadventures!!

rohit said...

abey isme chacha ji ki foto nahi aayi hai yaar....and tune wo 11 east street wala kissa bhi nahi bataya...

TKP said...

sab mai hi bata doonga to tumlog kya likhoge!!! addition maaro yaar!!

De 'V' - I am wat i am.. said...

long live saket n his misadventure...
dese r de few light moments which actually added spice to our successful pune trip..

btw i m plannin 2 sell my bike..
ppl in AP, ne1 interested..
enough of fines given dude..

Avinash Saurabh said...

I envy your misadventures and i am enticed to do the same but will have to toil with my words and GRE.

unlucky me!!

rockslife said...

Hey buddy.......congrate........so duke when is the party........
u better make it asap.....

Amit if u r thging of.....joining ur conformation party n ur saadi...then.......i m kick u butt......big time....

rockslife said...

Guys every one should call up.....Amit n congrate' him......for his achievement......." clearing his.....conformation Exam of the big multi national company..."MNC" " .....that what he calls it...

saket said...

ab aa gaya hun main blog me....chalo ab pehla turn kiska hain samne aa jao marwane ke liye.....