Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happysss B'dayyysss

It has been a long brk nd we have missed a few in between!! but forgive me friends.. for I have been occupied with a sad business. My 1st fone is lost nd it took me some time to recover from the shock :'(.
But now I'm back nd without wasting further time...
    Happy B'day Devi nd a Belated Happy B'day to Avinash and Rajat. For those of you wondering who these two Guys are, they r none other than our "Bana" nd "Nata Mallik". May be we were and are not there to celebrate ur b'day with u all but if u use just a little bit of imagination.. u will surely feel our presence...( nd also YD nd Bhasu's kick ;)..

2 comments:

Avinash Saurabh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TKP said...

kya hai bey.. ek to bhule bhatake koi aakar comment maarta hai!! usake baad usako delete bhi maar deta hai!!